Graduate User Experience Designer - Cisco
Start Date: 1st August 2017
Location: Lysaker, Norway
Positions available: 2
Application deadline: 31st January 2017
How to apply?
Please send your CV/Portfolio, application and copy of your grade transcript to email@example.com
We review applications as and when they come in.
Why you will love Cisco:
Everything is converging on the Internet, and no one empowers designers like Cisco does, to connect people and their endeavors in meaningful ways. You will take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact.
You will be part of a team that cares about its customers and enjoys having fun. Come prepared to be inspired!
Our innovation center is located at Lysaker, Oslo. We have the largest in-house design community in Norway and have won prestigious design awards like iF Gold and Red Dot Best of the Best.
Our job is to help people everywhere to work well together. We design a suite of products used by millions of people around the globe, to meet, chat, and share their work like if they were in the same room. Our customers thank us for making their work life better.
We have every breed of designers all under one roof, creating an ecosystem of software and hardware products. You will also be involved in cross-company initiatives to align user experience across Cisco.
What we are looking for:
You are a designer who loves to build stuff and with an urge to see beautiful designs become real. You are well aware of how your responsibility is affecting the whole end-to-end customer journey. You are able to effortlessly flex between the bigger picture and concrete problems. You are passionate about technology and communication, and have the ability to engage people around you.
• Create user experiences of high quality from concept to specifications
• Gain understanding of the users and advise others in the department
• Lead/contribute in the design process and preserve the users perspective
• Contribute to a consistent user experience within Cisco’s brand
• Relevant design education (bachelor or higher)
• Practice in experience driven design
• Strong analytical, communication and visualization skills
• Prototyping skills
• Knowledge about designing user interfaces in multidisciplinary teams
• Up to date on trends and theory within the profession
• Less than two years of relevant experience
• Ability to live and work in Norway with no additional visa sponsorship from Cisco
• Must be fluent in English
What we offer you:
- Total Rewards: Through our Total Rewards program, you’re rewarded beyond just pay: professionally, intellectually, financially and personally
- We believe flexibility in the workplace is important to make sure you have a good work-life balance
- Competitive salary package with pension and insurances
- Room to play: We have a variety of different activities you can get involved in such as an onsite gym, physiotherapist, circuit training, climbing, Den Lille Styrkeprøven, Holmenkollstafetten and much more
- A world of opportunities: Personalized learning, mentoring, stretch assignments and world-class career growth programs
- Culture of recognition: From praise to promotions, bonuses, incentives, patent programs and innovation challenges, recognition and gratitude is part of everyday work life at Cisco
- A value-driven culture: Cisco has consistently been ranked one of Norway’s 5 best companies to work for in Great Place To Work in the last few years
- Design-awarded office: We are really proud of the team and the prestigious design awards we have won such as iF Gold and Red Dot Best of the Best.
Are you ready to change the World?
If you have any questions, please contact Linn Hesthag – University Relations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org