Management Consultant in Capgemini Consulting
Are you a talented, professional and highly motivated graduate? Would you like to make a real impact in shaping and transforming businesses to meet future needs?
As a graduate in Capgemini Consulting, you will become part of our Business Analysis Group (BAG), a unique graduate program designed specifically to provide you with the opportunity to learn and grow in the world of Management Consulting. BAG will give you an opportunity to challenge and develop yourself, while providing you with ongoing training and support, in an exciting, safe and social environment. You will get exposure to a wide variety of research and projects across our strategy and transformation services and industries. BAG will not only kick-start your career, but ensure your long-term success as a Management Consultant in Capgemini Consulting.
- Master’s degree (or above) with strong academic results
- Strong communication and presentation skills, in Norwegian and English
- A mix of analytical and creative skills
- High personal drive and focus on quality
- Professional experience and/or voluntary work
- The ability to establish and develop professional relationships
- International experience
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Challenging and exciting projects
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Training at Capgemini University in Paris
- Dedicated mentoring and tailored feedback
- Inspiring work and a clear career path
- Unique collaborative culture
- International opportunities
- Competitive conditions and benefits
Please attach your Cover Letter, CV, certificates and academic transcripts (including High School Certificates) through our online database no later than February 19th
Start date is August 2017 (You may still apply if you are graduating in December 2017, please indicate that you can start in January 2018).
Contact: Ioana Arghir / firstname.lastname@example.org
Capgemini Consulting is the Global Strategy and Transformation Consulting brand of the Capgemini Group, specializing in advising and supporting organizations in transforming their business, from the development of innovative strategy through to execution, with a consistent focus on sustainable results. Capgemini Consulting proposes to leading companies and governments a fresh approach, which uses innovative methods and the talents of over 3,600 consultants worldwide.